domingo, 17 de maio de 2009

CHAMPAGNE CORDON ROUGE


Sempre terei lágrimas para isso...

-You're getting on that plane.
-But I don't understand, what about you?
-I'm staying here...
-No, Richard. What has happened to you? Last night to said...
-Last night we said a great many things. You said I was to do the thinking for both of us. I've done a lot of it since then...
...-Insede we both know you belong with Victor. You're part of this work, the think that keeps he going. If that plane leaves the ground and you're not with him, you'll regret it. Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but soon. And for the rest of your life.
-But what about us?
-We'll always heve Paris.
-when I said I wonld never leave you I...
-And you never will....
-...Some day you'll undertand that...

Fly Me To The Moon
Diana Krall
Composição: Bart Howard


Fly Me To The Moon

Fly me to the moon

Let me play amoung the stars

Let me see what spring is like

On jupiter and mars

In other words, hold my hand

In other words, baby kiss me

Fill my heart with song and

Let me sing for ever moreYou are all

I long forAll I worship and adore

In other words, please be true

In other words,

I love you

Fill my heart with song and

Let me sing for ever more

You are all I long for

All I worship and adore

In other words, please be true

In other words

In other wordsss, I love you



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário